126cm W x 40cm H x 90cm D
Solid timber base;
tempered glass top.
This product uses First and Seconds (FAS)
grade American Timber. FAS boards are
certified to be only the best cuts
from the log, and are sourced
exclusively from the USA and Canada.
East meets west with the Replica Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table, a triumph of minimalist design that combines natural and manmade materials for a stunning effect.
With a catalogue of work spanning six decades, Isamu Noguchi drew inspiration from his Japanese father and American mother. As a designer and architect, his work is characterised as being influenced by both eastern and western cultures to create simple yet eye-catching designs.
His simple design is considered a work of art, bringing together the themes of industrial and natural with combination of wood and glass. Choose from American walnut, ash, oak and maple to suit your existing decor. A perfect example of modernism, our replica is true to the original and casts a striking profile, making it the centrepiece for any entertaining space.
What is different about our reproduction Noguchi - Premium Version?
- Our solid American Ash base is real solid American Ash.
- Our Black Base is real solid Ash Black.
- Our glass is 19mm thick and has a square highly polished edge.
- All timber is kiln dried and sanded to BBS standard (that is, "baby bottom smooth").
- We have a triple check system before we pack each table.
- Our packing is excellent with drop-tested top/bottom cartons.